Monday, February 22, 2010

I write my blog in my head.


So, I've heard people talk about how sometime in the future they think that the internet will be implanted into our heads and we'd be able to connect anytime by just thinking about it. FAH-reaky. The only good I could see coming of this is that then I wouldn't be so bad at blogging. I definetly write my best material late at night, while lying in my bed, not sleeping. What to do!? I can't just bolt upright, and turn on the light whilst my sleepy husband tries to snooze thru my creative mind tornado...so, in this case, having the internet in my brain would actually be of service.
We shall see.
Also, I'm trying to pull together my creative boot straps to start a new blog. The point of which would be to each week encourage women (and men, I suppose) to breathe new life into their "thought closets" as well as their "literal" closets. It would be a sort of combo of image/internal image consulting, if you will.
When it comes to fruition, you all shall be the first to know.
Until then...look out for anyone who offers to put fiber optics into your skull.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great start, girl! Looking forward to the usual craziness and HUH? Love you.
-Leanne

Unknown said...

OH Great! Just read the rest of your blog and realize you can teach me a thing or two. Love the pictures.

Marcy said...

I think the whole "image/internal image consulting" thing could be your high calling my friend. Do it. Now.
It's not like you have ANYTHING else to do. Ha! :) But still, do it!