Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bunch of Turkeys

Thanksgiving this year was held largely at the Constant B&B, i.e. my house:) These bunch of turkeys descended upon us for most of the week and we had a blast! It was so fun seeing Wyatt finally get to know his sweet cousin Makena! She is an amazing little girl! we enjoyed her renditions of the Hula dance and on stage singing performance of her greatest hits. We also celebrated my mom's birthday which was a treat!

Thanks to all my dear family for coming all that way and making it unforgettable! And thanks to our dear friends, the Steins, without whom, we wouldn't have all fit:) It was a Thanksgiving Miracle!
Here's a few random pictures!


2 comments:

Kim said...

Awe, so fun and so cute! And, btw, I read your blog....and I agree with you :-)

Barb and Andy said...

so fun that the whole gang was around!! Send Wyatt over to our place for some crushing...I've got some boys who'd be happy to rumble with him. That's what we do all winter long in our little apartment.