Thursday, December 4, 2008

You dare say...

From my brief experience in the technological world of the 21st century, a lack of comments on a blog means
a.) no one read it
b.) it was offensive and no one knew what to say without seeming offensive themselves
c.) pure shock was induced at the reading of it as to leave the reader paralyzed
d.) total disinterest, which is almost the same as choice a.)

At this point, I'm completely UN-offended by the lack of feedback on the post just prior to this. After reading it through once again, I am more aware of the emotional charge of the piece, but am still quite adamant on the topic. Also, I truly welcome any discussion on the matter, and realize I am not completely without fault in my jugdement in this case. I've been hoping I hadn't alienated anyone and if so, my deepest apologies.
So I guess that sort of wraps up my thoughts on this part of the show:)
I'll be moving on now....

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Or the other option which is:
"commenter agrees completely but toddlers demand immediate attention and there is no time to comment".
You forgot that one.