Friday, October 24, 2008

I CRUSH IT!!!


Ahh, life in a house with boys!
So, Wyatt is going thru a new phase these days. He refuses to go to sleep, be it a nap or even at night. He's a great sleeper when he actually finally falls asleep, but man, does he put up a fight. I'd say he averages about an hour each nap to actually fall asleep! Ugh!
But, tonight he did the funniest thing. He was jabbering away for almost TWO hours tonight between bouts of falling out of bed (on purpose:) and faking crying to get my attention...but when I finally went up to see what he was still doing up, I walked in and asked him, "Buddy, what are you still doing awake?" and his answer...
"I crush bed!"
I picked him up to changed his diaper and he said with more enthusiasm,
"I CRUSH wall!"
and the conversation that follows is verbatim...
"I CRUSH IT! I CRUSH WALL! I CRUSH BED! I CRUSH TEDDY! I CRUSH FROG! I CRUSH TRUCK! I CRUSH IT!!!"
I was so tickled I could hardly bear to put him back in bed, because he is just so amusing. I was getting a major kick out of this. So, i told him between garbled sentences of destruction to CRUSH his little eyes closed and go to sleep. He obeyed and squished his eyes shut:) What a goober! He grabbed a handfull of blanket and once more proved the fundamental difference between our sexes and growled with an impish grin,
"I CRUSH IT!

Wyatt CRUSHING baby brother Vrai with his love:)

all photo credit goes to our dear friend Hannah Knecht! Awesome photos! More to post...later!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I LOVE your pics! How did you manage getting everyone ready and out to do those? I'm jealous :-)Good job!

tim.thompson said...

I CRUSH BUBBY CHOOBY AT THANKSGIVING!!!