Saturday, October 18, 2008

Some things that are really funny to me.

This is a list I'd like to start that will be added to periodically that I get a huge kick out of:
-Flight of the Conchords-parody band from New Zealand, hilarious
-Something I just discovered-Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog featuring Neal Patrick Harris (yes, Doogie, himself) singing about becoming a new super villian, also, HILARIOUS.
-People when they are just fallen asleep who do that awesome mega-twitch like their falling from a great height-HA!
-Wyatt trying to say "tacos", it sounds like "quwackos"
-Tim's impromptu Broadway Musical numbers
-Anyone in my family

There is plenty more, I'm sure. I'm just not sure I can think of them all tonight...we will revisit this for sure. It's refreshing to think of things that make me laugh so hard I cry.
Hahahahahahahaaaaa!

3 comments:

Kim said...

We love flight of the concords too! Super hilarioso. I miss your laugh, Am!

Carrie Larrabee said...

Am, I love this blog!!! I miss you guys so much. I know I haven't been the best about contacting you guys lately. I am praying for you all during this difficult and busy time. Just think, you are getting numerous opportunities to earn crowns in glory EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! This is nothing compared to that eternal weight of glory. I can't wait to hear Wyatt scream, "Hurry, Bees!!!" HAHAHA

Jenn said...

Okay, how about the girl on Saturday night live who did the surprise party? Funnnay! And the youtube video of the preteens discovering David Archuletta did not win American Idol.
Also, pee your pants funny. Something to do between naptime battles tomorrow!