Friday, October 10, 2008

The reality of it all...


Here's us, trying to take a family photo. I'm beginning to notice a trend here. Wyatt made sure to take his "Never-sit-still-no-not-ever" pill and this is clearly the result. We look alike don't you think?:)

Hey at least the baby is actually looking at the camera...who would've guessed that!

Wyatt is now two-which I can hardly believe! I am now two years old as well, at least as far as mommy-hood goes. I am a two year old mommy. Lately, I have been feeling like I'm going insane. And I don't actually think it's the toddlers fault:) I have just been having a hard time rebooting my own heart, mind and soul. It's like I've been offline for a while now and it's just starting to spark again. I'm glad for it, but it's also one of those personal growth times that hurts like the dickens. And by the dickens, I mean hell. I think it's ok to describe something like hell especially if it's your own selfpity or selfishness. I'd say that's a pretty good starting point for hell.
Anyway, the reality is that i need to get back to it. Reality that is. And that includes one atomic energy level toddler and one precious preemie newborn son, and one super-dad husband who does it all as well...more later.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Love it.
I hear you about the mommy-hell. Hard pressed on every side....you know the rest.

Shanole said...

That cracks me up!!! I love that picture......

Kim said...

Love the pic! Go Am and Tim go!!

Phil said...

Am's you have become your Mama!!!

steffy said...

oh my crap, this is the best thing i have ever seen in my life. if this was portrait innovations and i was there to take your portrait this would never be a problem. hahahaaa! LOVE.